If you’re using RoboForm just to manage your passwords, you’re missing out on one of its most useful features. RoboForm Safenotes are an ideal way to securely store important and sensitive information that isn’t automatically stored in Logins or Identities. Best of all, Safenotes can be accessed from anywhere. Just like your passwords, Safenotes are securely encrypted in RoboForm, and no one but you can see them.
The following are examples of the types of info that RoboForm users store in Safenotes, but you can probably think of others:
- WiFi router passwords
- ATM codes
- Safe lock combinations
- Phone lock codes
- Airline loyalty numbers
- Software activation codes
- Bitcoin wallet recovery phrase
- Medication lists
- Alarm codes
- Secret family recipes
- Financial data
- Insurance policy details
To get started with Safenotes:
- Choose which RoboForm tool to use:
- In a RoboForm browser Add-On, select (Safenotes > New).
- In the RoboForm Taskbar Icon, select (Safenotes > New).
- In the RoboForm Editor, select the ‘ + ’ next to Safenotes.
- On the RoboForm start page on Desktop, select (Safenotes > ).
- In the RoboForm iOS or Android app, tap the Safenotes icon
(), then tap .
- Name your Safenote.
- To organize the Safenote in a folder, choose the folder, then click Create In <<.
- Click OK.
- Locate the new Safenote in the RoboForm Editor, and click to open it.
- Enter the Safenote text in the large text field below the Safenote’s name, then click .
Creating a Safenote in RoboForm Editor or a Browser Add-On
Creating a Safenote in the RoboForm iOS App
RoboForm syncs your data seamlessly between devices so you always have your passwords—and Safenotes—available at a moment’s notice. Spend a little time setting them up and then forget about them. They will be there when you need them.