Whether you’re at home, in the office, or on the go, protect your Everywhere account with a One Time Password (OTP). By enabling this feature, you can specify which computers and devices can access your account. The best part – OTP verification is available through email and text message. Now that’s convenience!
To enable the OTP feature, please follow the steps below.
- 1. Log into your RoboForm Online Account here: https://online.roboform.com/login*Remember, your RFO password may be different than your Master Password
- 2. Click on the Security tab >> select either Email or Phone (SMS) to turn ON the feature
- 3a. When selecting Email, you’ll be prompted to verify your email address. Click on the hyperlink >> Check your email inbox for the OTP verification code >> Enter the code into the corresponding box >> Click “Submit”
- 3b. When selecting Phone (SMS), enter in your mobile phone number (in the format shown) and click “Submit” To confirm your phone number: Enter in your account password >> Copy the OTP code from the SMS into the corresponding box >> Click “Submit”
- 4. Success – your computer, mobile phone, or both have been verified! Repeat steps as needed for each additional computer/device that you wish to register with your RoboForm Everywhere account.
Please let us know if you experience any issues by submitting a support ticket to http://www.roboform.com/support